Tuesday 19 July 2011

Ladybug Crafts - Summer Birthday Challenge

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  

I just wanted to remind everyone about our Summer Birthday's Challenge which is currently going on over at Ladybug Crafts Ink - Totally Ladybug Tuesday.  We are running the challenge for the whole of July so you have plenty of time to enter!  

I have made a card today using the free LCI stamps with Simply Cards and Papercraft this month!  Here is my card:





I used Dressing Up Robyn which you can get here. I teamed her with my Cosmo Cricket paper pad, this one is Pixie Licious and I just love the colours (another green and purple card!!) 

I hope you get a chance to play along this month.  Go and check out the challenge blog here for more inspiration. 

Well I had better go, its going to be a long day today!


Take care
Love
Pami x


I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - Cosmo Cricket Paper Pad - Pixie Licious;  Bazzill CS
Stamps/Images - Dressing Up Robyn - Ladybug Crafts Ink;  Sentiment Stamp - Stamping Up
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos - R20, E00, E21, E57, E59, YGO3;  Promarkers - Purple, Orchid; Prisma Pencils - Apple Green, Parma Violet, Dark Brown, Black
Other - Pearls, Glamour Dust, Gems (from stash)

15 comments:

  1. oh i love the purple and green colour combo Pam.. its so pretty.. and the stripey DP is gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a wonderful card again Pami!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this so cute and I love the insite Pam!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card I love it, I have brought this magazine just for the stamps but I've not had much chance to have a play yet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pami, that is so cute. The colors are fabulous.

    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam
    Love your card, fab colours! Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely Pam - those lickle ickle flowers are wonderful!

    Hope you are having a great week honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green and purple Pam its really lush and love the inside too

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Pami and you've used one of my fave color combos. Just love purple/green together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous papers - a great layout and wonderful image, I'm a purple freak so it always catches my eye. I saw your card on Make It Monday and came for a closer look, it's a great way to find interesting blogs, I've now joined as a follower,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Pami, the papers on your cards are always so stunning, this is so pretty. Got all my jobs sorted eventually even though I was still driving people about right up to 9pm lol. No rest for the wicked lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lush DP's Pami and gorgeous colouring and embellies, lovely card! :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday too!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oops - forgot to say
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card...

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, love the purple and green colour combo. Saw you card on MIM.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x