Wednesday 27 July 2011

Clash of the Colours at Fab n Funky!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I hope your week is going well. halfway through the week which is always good! 
We have another challenge over at Fab n Funky this week.  This week the challenge is:

"Clash of the Colours"
We are sponsored his week by Bonibleaux Designs who have some fabulous funny images!

I used Henry Hero on my card and here it is


 I really struggled with this challenge!  I just didn't know what colours to put together!  I thought that orange and red clashed quite well, I wouldn't normally put these together!  Anyway I hope you like it!  I used MME paper pack which I bought from Quixotic Paperie. I wanted to use stars as my embellishments but I haven't got a star punch or die!!  Buttons had to do! 


Please go and take a look at the other DT projects on the challenge blog and I hope you can take part this week! 


Have a great day!

Love
Pami x

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - My Minds Eye - Lime Twist - Fly A Kite;  Bazzill Bling;
Stamps/Images - Bonibleaux Designs - Henry Hero
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos - Cape & Pants - R29; Suit - YR04, YR09; Boots and Gloves - B95, B97; 
Skin - E00, E21
Prisma Pencils - Black (for Hair); Rouge Toscan
Punches/Dies - EK Success Border Punch
Embellishments - Bakers Twine; Buttons from stash
 

20 comments:

  1. Woww that is a stunning card again Pami! Looks amazing!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the orange and red together! They clash perfectly! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colour scheme and love that image, Wonderful card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Pami!
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Henry Hero card. Love the baker's twine and the buttons. I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Pami this is perfect!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pami love the simple embellishments you have used on this card it is just brilliant love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pami, love the fab bright colours,what a great image too! Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ya
    a fabulous card,great image awesome colouring, fab embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the reds and oranges together! Great coloring on Henry Hero and your papers are fabulous.
    NanaConnie, DTD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your card, the coloring on Henry is amazing. Great choice of papers.
    Michelle, DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Pami...lovely and bold! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam I love Henry Hero! What a fun image and the colours look fantastic - very super hero like!
    AB FAB Hunnie

    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love the colors and papers you used. Such a fun image too.


    Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGoodness,,lol what a fabulous image, and you've colored him up so Wonderfully. Love the dp's you chose too so perfect for you image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card Pami. Love that image and the great coloring. The buttons look great. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so funny, I love red and orange together and thought you just went for a bright theme! Hes looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a great card!! Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x