Monday 18 July 2011

Girly Card

Hi All

First day back at work after my holiday.  Boy, I have serious holiday blues!  I've started doing the lottery now, maybe I can be the next person winning the £161m jackpot!  [Sigh].

Anyway onto my card.  I have recently found some fab new digi's from Pixie Dust Studio, they are so cute!  So I used one of their images for my card today for their challenge this week which is Girly, Girly. Here is my card:



I used Dolly Do-Little which you can get here.  How cute is she!  I have used my new Jillibean Soup paper pad which I bought on my day out with my mum on Friday.  I have also used my new Die-Namics die from Tracy at Dies to Die For.  

I hope you like it.
 
Please pop back later as I will be offering some blog candy for all my wonderful followers, I am coming up to my one year blogaversary!  More on that later.

Love 
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup Pad; Bazill Bling
Stamps/Image - Dolly Do-Little - Pixie Dust Studio
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos - E00, E21, E25, E50, E51, YG03, R00, R29, YO6, Y08; 
Prisma Pencils - Flesh, Crimson Red
Die Cuts/Punches - Die-namics Flower and Leaf - MFT
Embellishments - Ribbon - Ladybug Crafts Ink; Felt - Ladybug Crafts Ink, Gems from stash

11 comments:

  1. oh Pam... if you win . remember me lol
    LOve this cute card ,,, the new papers are gorgeous and love the flowers
    Hope your day doesnt go too badly
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love this card.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel Pami, it's horrible going back to work after a holiday.
    Gorgeous card, I love that cute image & the decorated inside looks fab too :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really a beautiful card Pami!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's such a shame that the dirty 4-letter word (work) has to interfere with your crafting time sweetie ... I hope you win that lottery!

    Your card is just as cute as can be Pami. Adorable image, colored beautifully, and I love your polkadot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good holiday Pami, back to work sucks though lol. But you need to pay for your new holiday don't you?? Love your card is that how your little face looked arriving at work lol. The papers are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your first day back went smoothley and I hope too that you win the lottery!!

    Cute little image Pami and lurvve the polka dots paper

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card hun, love the colours!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pami
    aww a fabulous card, lovely image & colouring, fab papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo, Pami this is fabulously cute! So glad you found Pixie Dust Studio! Thanks for playing with the Pixies in this weeks challenge and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lushhhhh DP's Pami and that ribbon is gorgeous! Fabby flowers too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x