Wednesday 6 July 2011

Purple Haze at Fab n Funky!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I hope your week is going well.  This is a scheduled post so I hope you get to see this! We have another challenge for you over at Fab n Funky.  This week the theme is:

"Purple Haze"

So if you love the colour Purple, as I do, then you will love this challenge!

We are sponsored this week by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps


They are very kindly offering the winner 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice.

Here is my project:


We were kindly given some images to use and this image is called "Its A Dragonfly Day" which you can get here. I cut the images out and positioned the dragonfly differently.  I made a CAS style card the other week (for the first time!) so I wanted to try it again!  I am not sure about this but I like the colour!  I glittered the dragonfly quite a bit and its decoupaged so it looks like it is flying off the card.  I doodled around the edges so it wasnt so plain.

I hope you like it.  Please go and check out the other DT projects this week, you will love them!

Have a great day!
Love

Pami x
Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - My Minds Eye - Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky; Textured White Cardstock
Stamps/Images - Robyn's Fetish Digital Image - Its A Dragonfly Day; Stamping Up Sentiment
Colouring Mediums - V01, V12, V15, V17, C-7, V000, VG17, YG23, Y15, Y17
Embellishments - Ribbon from stash; Rhinestones from stash, Pee Wee Glitter

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Pami!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love this CAS carD. Gorgeous colour and i love the dragonfly
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure about it - its FAB!

    Hope your not sunburnt

    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Pami, love this look :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE purple and hope to be able to play along this week. Fabby card, so fresh and bright Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x